USB disk drives having an entire array of data required for the installation of a functioning operating system within its tiny compact body that is indeed convenient and highly portable. Bein written into a USB drive, the possibility exists that you can also safeguard your data by protecting it by write protection. Windows 10 being of new origins and packed with quality features and updates would be rather convenient for an option of the operating system. Almost all the laptops, and computers available these days all employ Windows 10 as their OS and hence it is of good market value.
About Win32 Disk Imager
This is a free application you can download easily and is a Windows aimed application for transferring files by burning them into USB disk drives, SD cards, and such devices. You can also boot entire operating systems from your external storage disks from here and also do it pretty smoothly. The developers are constantly fixing all the bugs and technical difficulties experienced so it aims at constant improvement.
Win32 Disk Imager is really compatible with Windows and works smoothly in the case of wanting to copy your ISO files into your USB. This is also a very user-friendly tool hence easy to operate. Follow the steps given above carefully and make sure to get it right. If not you can always come back and try again.
- First of all, the windows 10 OS ISO file should be in your hand ready for transfer.
- You should have the downloaded version of Win32 Disk Imager or go to this link and download it now:
- After installation, plug in one USB disk drive into one of the ports and keep all other slots empty.
- Open the ISO file system from the Win32 Disk Imager and select it for copying.
- From the drop-down list choose the USB you have just plugged in with care.
- Click on the write option and press yes option in the pop-up window. This is the process that copies the ISO files into your USB.
- You have the USB with the successful transfer of the Windows 10 OS ready to use in your hand.
As some extra steps make sure that the USB disk of your choice has enough space to hold the ISO files inside. Don’t worry about your USB disk drive after installation, as if you need the USB sometime later for something important you can always format the disk and use it again.
Writing an entire operating system into a USB disk drive can be tricky but it can be made easy by the Win32 Disk Imager application. This way you can install it on to a different platform. The Win32 Disk Imager also works on Windows 7, Windows 8, and also Windows XP apart from just Windows 10. All your questions are welcome on this topic and feel free to share your reviews down below.